Brexit - Global Implications
Wednesday, June 29, 2016
In a surprise outcome, Britain has decided to LEAVE the European Union. While the reaction and full implications of the referendum will continue to evolve in time, Bob Cunneen, Senior Economist with NAB, answers some of the initial questions investors are asking right now.
The 6 questions are:
1) At this early stage, what will be the impact for Australian investors?
2 )Why is Britain’s decision to leave the EU so surprising to financial markets?
3) What is the likely impact on Britain’s economy?
4) What is the likely impact on the global economy?
5) What does this outcome mean for European and British investors in the short term?
6) What next? A possible trajectory of events...
For answers to these questions click here Brexit Questions Answered